Welcome to the Interactive Media design Lab!
Our vision is to introduce Augmented Reality into the everyday lives of everyone on this planet.
Augmented Reality is a technology that enhances human vision with computer generated graphics. In order to achieve our vision, it is imperative to merge three currently distinct research fields into one: Computer Graphics, Computer Vision, and Human-Computer Interaction.
The lab is co-directed by Professor Hirokazu Kato and Associate Professor Christian Sandor and includes several assistant professors, postdocs, graduate students and visitors.
- 2017/8/26 We held our laboratory's 10th year anniversary party in Osaka.
- 2017/7/02 Qirui Zhang and Ryo Akiyama presented their work in APMAR.
- 2017/6/27 ISUVR was held at NAIST for three consecutive days.
- 2017/5/13 We introduced our laboratory in NAIST Open Campus.
- 2017/4/17 Four new M1 students join the laboratory.